These natural antibacterials will help you fight infections such as wound, ear and even Salmonella and E. Coli. Among these antibacterials are:
• Raw Honey- This delicious, sweet honey will sweeten your day and what’s better than a cup of tea and a tsp of honey. Healthy and delicious, but also with numerous health benefits. Raw honey is well known for its antibacterial properties and its consumption will contribute to your well-being.
• Turmeric- is more than just a powerful spice, it’s also a powerful cure. It will help you cleanse your organism and provide a full detox. Use turmeric to spice up your smoothie.
• Apple Cider Vinegar- will help you naturally to get rid of bacteria and kill pathogens. In fact, apple cider vinegar was used for this purpose many years ago and it’s known to treat lice, ear infections, nail fungus and warts.
• Oregano essential oil- is perfect if you want to say goodbye to the infections such as cholera, skin infections, urinary tract problems and any type of bacterial or fungi caused infection. Oregano is great for internal and external use.
• Garlic- Garlic is great for our overall health in general, but specifically it’s known to do wonders for our immune system. A natural immunity booster which will help you strengthen and protect your organism from the unwanted bacteria in our bodies.
• Onion – Similar to his friend the garlic, onion has also some antibacterial properties and it’s especially convenient for boosting the immune system and protecting our body from getting attacked by these unwanted bacteria.
• Horseradish root- Due to its antibacterial properties, horseradish root is the perfect choice for fighting bacterial infections such as Staphylococcus or Listeria. It is consisted of a compound known as allyl isothiocyanate- responsible for the antibacterial properties.
• Ginger- Ginger is extremely beneficial when it comes to fighting infections and bacteria.
From oral bacteria to viruses of the respiratory infections, ginger is known to kill and prevent the growth of the unwanted bacteria.
These are only few of the natural antibacterials which are well known for their antibacterial properties.
Natural antifungals can contribute to getting rid of problems such as yeast infections, problems with the skin and athlete’s foot. Among the natural antifungals are:
• Raw honey
• Echinacea root
• Apple Cider Vinegar
All of these products are available in the markets and you can easily incorporate them in your daily diet. If you use extracts or supplements, the doctor will establish the proper dose for the best results, however it’s always best to consume them raw and strengthen your immune system, in order to be able to fight back all the fungi and bacteria and prevent them from attacking your body. The best cure for something is the prevention of it, so use Mother Nature and the products it offers to maintain a healthy body.